Lightweight yet powerful, this compact flash unit enables versatile and creative lighting options ‑ even in tricky, low‑light conditions. There are no annoying cables either, thanks to its remote control (RC) wireless functionality. The design also features a bounce head for indirect flash set‑ ups and regulated lighting close to distance objects. The FL‑300R flash has a guide number of 28 at ISO 200 and can be controlled directly from the camera LCD. Nevertheless it features an integrated wide panel to cover the field up to a Micro Four Thirds lens with a focal length of 9mm.
- Wireless flash function
- Control settings directly from the camera LCD
- Guide number 28 (ISO 200)
- Compact weight of only 97g
- Option of TTL Auto, Manual and RC modes
- Fits two AAA batteries (recommended: alkaline or NiMH)