This high performance flash features a dust‑, splash‑ and freezeproof (‑10°C) construction in a compact and lightweight housing. When combined with the weather sealed cameras of the OM‑D series, and M.Zuiko PRO lenses, you do not need to worry about shooting in harsh environments.
This high‑intensity flagship flash comes with a maximum guide number of 42, while the combination of the camera's built‑in image processor (TruePic) with the TTL synchronization technology enables optimal lighting during your photo shootings.
As the flash is equipped with a wireless lightning mode you can make use of high‑intensity multi‑flash photography via wireless control up to a distance of 30m, which enables you to control up to 3 flash groups and an unlimited number of flash units, to select whether a group fires or not, to compensate for the flash output, and to adjust various settings. One other very well accepted extra is the slave function‑ you can simply attach the flash to the hot shoe of a camera and use it as the master flash while using the commander function.
Of course the unique Olympus High Res. Shot, Focus Stacking, and Focus Bracketing functions are supported too and shorter shooting intervals than before are now available! The FL‑700WR is equipped with an LED light for movies, which is effective for shooting OM‑D Movies in low light or backlit conditions.
- Electronic flash with a maximum guide number of 42
- Compact, lightweight and weather-resistant
- Supports Sequential shooting
- Optional wireless flash shooting
- Versatile shooting for expanding expressive capabilities
- LED for sophisticated movie lighting
- Intelligent, versatile external flash
- Enabled for wireless Commander Mode
- Still & movie compatible
- User-friendly control dial and arrow key
- Compatible with 4 standard AA batteries