How to get your product repaired
Select a topic:
- I have a technical question about an Olympus digital product
- My Olympus product is malfunctioning, what can I do?
- How can I have my product serviced?
- What is covered by the 24-month warranty?
- My Olympus 24 month warranty has expired. Can I still send my product in to be serviced?
I have a technical question about an Olympus digital product
Just send an e-mail to the Olympus Technical Support or call our team of experts. We will be pleased to help you.
Click here for more details.
My Olympus product is malfunctioning, what can I do?
How can I have my product serviced?
Keep your purchase and waranty card in a safe place. Warranty work cannot be carried out without this.
If you are unable to return your product to your dealer, please contact your local Olympus support or the European Olympus Customer Support department:
Customer Support phone +49-40-23773-899
Toll-free number: 00800 - 67 10 84 00
(Only valid for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Russia.)
What is covered by the 24-month warranty?
Please refer to our warranty regulations . This warranty does not cover misuse, accident, neglect or fair wear and tear. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
My Olympus 24 month warranty has expired. Can I still send my product in to be serviced?
Of course you can. Please follow the instructions above. We will provide you with a cost estimate for the repair by mail, e-mail or fax. Please confirm your repair order likewise.
1. Do the easy pre-repair check to ensure that you do not send your camera in unnessarily.Get started
2. Register your product for repair here and then track its repair status.Repair Service